Super Readers Media Kit
Super Readers is a reading fluency app designed to help beginning readers practice their reading skills and develop self confidence in their reading ability. The fun and unique stories are made up of sight words from the kindergarten and first grade sight words lists.
Super Readers is comprised of 10 vocabulary controlled stories that are differentiated by the reading levels: End of Kinder, Middle of First, End of First, and Beginning of Second. Within each unique, interactive story, young readers will be encouraged and supported in their new reading skill.
- Automatic word highlighting during narration
- Touch each word on a page to help struggling readers hear the word
- Animations and sound effects add a fun learning environment
- Ability to record the reader’s voice and save each page’s recording
- Stories are differentiated by reading level
- Controlled vocabulary stories
- Super Readers was created by a credentialed elementary school teacher and a toy developer
Automatic word highlighting during narration makes it easy to follow the story.
Touch each word on a page and hear it spoken to help struggling readers.
Animations and sound effects add a fun learning environment.
Record and Playback
Record the readers voice and each page narration is saved automatically.
Multiple Reading Levels
Stories are differentiated by reading level so the app can grow with your child.
Developed for Kids
Super Readers was created by a credentialed elementary school teacher and a toy developer.